We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms and using our Services on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, job title. We refer to these types of data as Identity and Contact Data.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or communication. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We refer to these types of data as Profile Data.
- Technical details of your visits to our site and/or our portal including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about your visits to our site from third party analytics providers. We refer to these types of data as Technical Data.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal information lawfully and in accordance with Data Protection Law. We will mainly use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you and your organization;
- when it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; and
- if we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at via our contact page. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages, we will continue to send you service-related communications in relation to your or your organizations use of our Services.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries or our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Apparity or its ultimate holding company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We will retain information you provide to us for as long as we need it to provide you with our Services. If you choose to stop using our Services, we will delete this information to the extent we are able. However, please note that (1) there might be some delay in deleting this information from our servers and backup storage; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal, accounting or reporting requirements, to resolve disputes or to enforce our agreements.
We may collect and retain anonymised, non-personal, statistics concerning visitors to our website and/or users and use of our Services. Any such statistics are owned exclusively by us.